Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tournament Report 080911

Tournament At Lorong Ah Soo
Deck Used : Reborn Frog

1st Opponent : Calvin , Black Feather Chaos? OO
1st Round : Tengu and Caius did the job
2nd Round : I sided Snowman and Mobius. All Came :)

2nd Opponent : Shaun , Anti-Meta Beat XOX
1st Round : He had banisher of Radiance and i died. DUH
2nd Round : Snowman and BLS rule
3rd Round : I drew Monarch Hand surviving with soul exchange. He summoned Banisher. Then i top draw a Swap Frog. Can only say GOD wants me to lose

3rd Opponent : William (TEW) , TG Agent XO?
1st Round : Died to no Yomi Frog in grave
2nd Round : he started off with earth and i veiler. Monarch ram after that
3rd Round : After a huge commotion due to someone fail as a judge and a planner, we rolled dice to see who won the round. Apparently i lost

4th Opponent : Shaun Again , Anti-Meta Beat O
Supposedly if i won a round i will go up to top 4.
Final Round : Tengu + Raiza woots

5th Opponent : MAMA LEMON , Hero Beat XOO
1st Round : Lost to sudden mircale fusion when i open field
2nd Round : Sided Puppet Plant and abused advantage where i stole breaker to break his card and advanced summon for my monarch
3rd Round : I had dark hole, mystical space and monster reborn. He had Absolute Zero and The Shining. I reborn his Chaos Sorcerer to remove his The Shining and i ended. His Absolute rammed the Chaos. I TOP DECKED 1 FUCKING PUPPET PLANT AND I WON ^^

Conclusion : Shared the prize with Shelton, 1st/2nd
Never expect Reborn Frog deck to be so successful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment