Sunday, August 14, 2011

Half a tournament report

Half Tournament Report @ Bishan
Here's the thing. i went with daniel, jonas and a fag

4 Swiss + Top 8
Deck Used : Frog Dragon Monarch OO

1st Opponent: Random Dude, Gem Beast Exceed
1st Round : Mobius broke everything he planned
2nd Round : LaDD ALWAYS spoil games

2nd Opponent: Vishal, Black Feathers OXO
1st Round : Monarchs and LaDD worked hard to win
2nd Round : WANK-HU pawned my ass
3rd Round : Interesting part when i set a MST he tot it was a apocalypse of wicked god. He summoned bora and icarus it and i chained MST. He wasted 3 cards in the process. Monster reborn its bora and its monarch time!

3rd Opponent: Baha-Sama!, Junk Doppel OXO
1st Round : LaDD control~
2nd Round : Avarice saved him for card advanatage when i already pushed him to a end :(
3rd Round : Drew all what i sided on my first hand draw :D

4th Opponent: Random Arrogant Dude, Junk Doppel XOX
1st Round : Lost to mass synchro
2nd Round : He solemn judgement my LaDD, leaving with 4000. Taking his scrap dragon and attacking with Daigusta Phoenix wins games
3rd Round : Conviced me that i cannot dark hole on my main phase when he has formula on his field and since its SPELL SPEED 2~~ nvm la give u win since its only left 2 weeks for u to own with this deck :)

I can actually go top 8. But has to meet up with my friend whom i promised her. Oh well.

I went to ask FAG cos Jonas was playing.
Me : Hey later if judge ask then say i got something on and got to leave
FAG: How many wins u have?
ME : 3.
FAG: (Points middle finger) Then can u pass all ur wins to me?
ME : Up to u

SERIOUSLY I CANNOT BELIEVE HE SAY THAT. FUCKING DOG WANNA CLAIM MY WINS

BTW GUYS

FAG = WILLIAM

2 comments: