Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moment of Sorrow

As time draws near,

i and her distance grew ever stronger.

Towards the end of the year,

The break seems much more inevitable than anything else.

Was it my fault?

Or any other factors at fault?

I dare not anticipate further.

Would it be possible if our love last together?

Should this be a nightmare,

Or just a reality that i refused to accept?

Would i fall in depression in her absence,

Or just wait blindly for her return?

Could this mean i have to maintain a long distance relaionship,

Or just simply end it now?

Friends have told me countless options,

Yet i have accepted none.

Am i being stubborn?

Or just simply denial of the fact that is coming?

Am i supposed to just give up?

Or just hug myself with the fact that she's going for good?

I blinded myself from this calamity,

Spent each time with positive mindsets.

Which doesn't seem to work.

My ex died in a car accident.

and yet this time she's leaving.

Am i doomed to force my life in solitude?

She is going to leave in a month's time.

Will this be a end of me? Or just this relationship?

For the first time, i dare not foresee anything further.

Now everything looks the same to me.

Be it joy, anger or happiness.

I only feel sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment