Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Time for banlist, Time for burn money

Banlist camE!

And did all of you ppl know? (Thanks for info from BAHA)

Restricted:
Chaos Sorceror
Tragoedia
Necro Guardna
Necroface
Mezuki
Lightlord Summoner Lumina
Burial From Another Dimension
Foolish Burial
Destiny Draw
Reinforcement of Light
Allure of Darkness
Mind Crush
Magical Explosion

Semi Restrict:
Honest
Cyber Dragon
Demise
Dandelion
Yomi Frog
Black Whirlwind
Power of Unity
Royal Decree
Royal Oppression
Skill Drain

To 3:
Dark Mask
Smashing Ground

This means

My undead died (for 6 months)

My Lightlord Crippled

My Dark Genex Half Paralyzed

My Heroes Saved

My Dragonuity Salvaged

My Machina Still Living

3/6.

Not So BAD?

Time for a little (maybe a lot) of adjusting

Probably dismantle undead (john i'm with you for this)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment