Saturday, January 23, 2010

Post Entry #001

currently is 1035hrs, 24/01/2010. this marks the day where i finally sat down, looking at my computer, and start my first blog entry. Feels kind of excited typing this entry, as its a first time! (WTH..)

Let's start with introducing myself to you guys.

You can call me 'Jonathan'. Currently serving NS (HELL YEAH), i love BoA music (HELL YEAH YEAH) and a sucker for the yugioh card games (HELL HELL YEAH YEAH).

Basically, why i named myself as 'Namonaki Duelist' is that, One who plays yugioh card games are considered as Duelists, and since after screwing around the duel field for 7 years and i'm still a minor calafare, thats why i named myself 'Namonaki' (Japanese for nameless)

I've seen many great people's blogs (Duelingdays,Gaijinduelist,etc) and i liked the way how they pass down their knowledge on great decks and great combos to others. I'm trying it out.. So guys, give some support yeah?

By the way, i think my english is kinda scrubbed. i keep getting red lines under my words.

epic fail.

ok end with my rubbish.

This is,

The Namonaki Duelist's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment